Insurance and Finance
Manhattan Fertility Center is committed to helping you throughout every aspect of the infertility treatment process. We realize that the extent of infertility coverage, benefits, referrals, and authorization processes vary from policy to policy. We will guide you through the process to help you maximize your insurance coverage, but it is important that you yourself will understand what is covered before you begin treatment. Be aware that some plans require referrals or authorizations for reimbursement eligibility.
So that you have the proper documentation, we highly recommend you submit a request to your insurance carrier for a pre-determination letter that delineates the fees and CPT codes that will be covered in treatment.
Manhattan Fertility Center will gladly assist you should you have any financial questions. Please call (212) 683-0090 or e-mail email@example.com.
Manhattan Fertility Center participates in-network with the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, PPO, EPO
- Cigna PPO, HMO, EPO
- Great West
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- United Healthcare
Most Point of Service plans allow you the flexibility to choose at the “point of service” to seek medical care out-of-network.
- Confirm that your plan has both out of network and infertility benefits.
- Payment is required at the time of service and prior to the start of any treatment cycle. Please speak with your financial coordinator at Manhattan Fertility Center to discuss financial payment options: credit card, check, cash, wire transfers, or loan programs.
- Manhattan Fertility Center will provide you with a statement for you to submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
- Depending on your plan, you will receive the percentage reimbursement of charges.